Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quality Time





















Being 7 1/2 months pregnant and trying to raise two active children at home can be a challenge. There are days I feel like I can barely take care of myself, let alone two little ones. I have been trying to plan different activities for the kids everyday to keep us all going. Kids really are easy to please- one of my very favorite moments was when I looked out back and saw Skylar trying to teach Ronan how to fish with her Barbie fishing pole. They just sat there taking turns with one another. Skylar (95% of the time) is very gentle and loving with her brother. She loves him so much, and in return, Skylar is Ronan's hero. He really loves to do everything she is doing, and if that means getting dressed up in girl's clothes he will do it.

No comments: