Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beauty Parlor (boys included)




Yes, that is my son all done up. Skylar isn't very picky about who comes into her beauty shop. Actually she isn't even really Skylar when she sets up shop, she usually goes by the name Tilda and goes on and on about her 12 kids (which are all twins by the way) and how sometimes they listen and sometimes they don't, blah, blah, blah..... You get the point. I usually end up with purple or blue sparkly eyeshadow and lots of body glitter. Yep, I leave that little beauty parlor all lathered up and ready to start my day. I do, however, spare my son the embarrassment of being seen in public and mistaken for a girl, by washing his face before we leave the house. I am sure his future wife will love seeing these manly pictures of her husband someday. Aren't cameras the bomb!!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I love it!! That is so cute. Humm, maybe I should let my boys try that. LOL!