Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Camping Old School Style!!

It was my night off!! That day I wasn't feeling very well at all. In fact, I spent most of it in bed with my feet up. Adam was on kid duty and got creative as usual. Skylar had been obessesed that weekend about going camping. I think it was because she watched an episode of Olivia and decided she too would go into the forest and stake her claim. Well, as you can see she didn't quite make it into the forest but got close enough. We left the tent up all weekend and let Skylar and Ronan enjoy our version of a bounce house. They had so much fun. I even spent a couple of hours in the tent watching Max and Ruby, another one of Skylar's favorite shows. It was quite relaxing and very peaceful to hang out in the back. Thank goodness for husbands and their abilities to set up tents, put together bikes, put air in the tires and make omelette's for dinner:)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

move to VA and you can go on real camping trips with us! we miss you!!!

Zoe said...

That is so cute! I love little Ronan's laugh!! It is the kind that makes you want to laugh too. :)

Zoe said...

Any day now!! I am sooo excited for you guys!! :)