Monday, January 19, 2009

Word Up!!











Yes, here are my little darlings, Skylar and Ronan. We will have another little darling come May and then the girls will officially be outnumbered (as will the parents).
I know Ronan could probably put MC Hammer to shame with this outfit, (it's really the shoes that completes it) but I am a product of the 80's and therefore very proud. Actually, now that I think about it, some parachute pants really should be purchased. The shoes were bought, with love, at the "Hong Kong" mall in Texas, which was an adventure in and of itself. Grandma and Grandpa treated the grandkids to all sorts of little treasures, and these are the shoes Ronan was gifted. After all, only an 18- month old could carry them off. Skylar is proudly wearing her winter hat that she made herself at school.

I know I should really fix the red-eye in the pics, but I just don't have time today. I am taking a photography class, so hopefully my pictures will have a little bit more flair in the coming months.

1 comment:

pattysue said...

Where was I when you guys took these pics??