Saturday, January 24, 2009

A special shout out to An


Yes, this picture was taken may years ago (5 1/2 children ago to be exact), and both of us look way hotter now. This is my friend Andrea, whom I've know for something like 15 or 16 years. She is a doll and I love her. We like to gab about our kids, she listens to all the drama in my life and our husbands like to go out into the ocean for hours on an inflatable kayak. They also like to stay up until 7 am in Vegas and come back to the hotel room giggling like school girls. But, those are stories for another time. Just didn't want her to be left out, and after this picture and post I am sure she feels really special (or mad). I love you Annie!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

yes, really special. the shout out was great, the photo is NOT!!! you failed to explain that i was four months ahead of you AND i give birth to small toddlers, not babies. how embarrassing, this photo should be burned! good lesson on keeping my mouth shut!

pattysue said...

Ahhhhh Meglet...now you have something to aspire to! We will be there soon to pat your tummy!!