Friday, January 23, 2009

This is what it's all about...
















It's late, my feet ache and I am exhausted. This post may be somewhat incoherent, but I feel impressed to write it. I am grateful-- for many things, but most importantly my family. They support me, encourage me and lift me up when I am discouraged (okay, that last part sounded a little like a Josh Groban song). They are the lights in my life and I don't know what I would do without them.
My husband calms me down when I cry about the littlest things (and I mean little). My children give me hugs and kisses when I need them the most. My mother is one of my best friends and she ALWAYS lends a listening ear and some sound advice. My father reminds me to be patient and not to create problems that don't exist. My in-laws support me and love me as if I were their own daughter. Basically, what I am trying to say is, "I am surrounded by people that ROCK!" Hopefully they will remember that when they see their pictures posted.
Love and kisses to everyone!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

don't forget the little people, the friends who WISH they were related to you :)

pattysue said...

Why are my pictures always the WORST of the bunch??? Love you.

Annette said...

Such wonderful blessings to have in your life.