Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rudy Comes Home







Yes, the class dog Rudy was our guest just a few weekends ago. Skylar gave him the royal treatment. He was given 3 square meals a day (and a few choice treats), dance lessons, a trip to a flag football game AND a ride in the Escalade. Skylar even took a picture of me and Rudy (not half bad), remember I am 6 months pregnant.






It is still amazing to me how excited children get over the littlest things. It doesn't take much to make them happy. I try and remember that each day, although some days I am better at that than others. They are precious and will always be my little darlings.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

LOL! I love it! I wish that my kids had something like that. I love the picture of her giving him a ride! So cute.

Annette said...

I know what you mean about kids finding pleasure out of the smallest things. Let's enjoy this time, because some year, perhaps too soon, all they will want is a new phone, ipod or something expensive!